Step 2: Provide Documents
Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Residency ID for non-Saudis. (Student & Father)
- Family ID card. (for Saudis)
- Father’s ID card. (for Saudis)
- Student’s passport.
- Father’s passport.
- Mother’s passport.
- Student’s vaccination certificate.
- Student’s photo.
- Previous school reports.
- Equivalence Certificate from the Ministry of Education. (This applies to transferees from schools within and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.)
Step 3: Set Assessment Date
The admissions department will contact you within two business days to book an assessment date, based on availability.
Step 4: Submit Assessment Fee
Two weeks before the assessment date, you will need to visit the school to submit the following:
- Assessment fee – SAR 1000 (non-refundable).
- Four photos of the student (size: 4×6).
Step 5: Attend Scheduled Assessment
We will assess your child in Arabic, English and Maths. Please ensure that your child is well-rested and arrives on time.
Step 6: Attend Parents’ Interview
The Head of School will interview the parent to share our mission, vision and values, and to communicate expectations.
Step 7: Acceptance Status
- If your child is accepted, we will offer your child either a place for the upcoming Academic Year or a spot on the waiting list.
- We may ask some students to attend the class for three days to allow for more observation.
- Students may be able to re-take the exam at the Head of School’s discretion.
Step 8: Guarantee Your Student’s Place
Kindly submit the following to guarantee your place:
- Registration fee and the first instalment to be paid within seven business days.
- Original, current school reports.
Nün Academy, Kunskapsskolan has non-discriminatory admissions criteria.
We welcome students of all nationalities, religions, and ethnicities who meet the Saudi Ministry of Education’s regulations.
To ensure that our challenging program will meet the academic needs of each student, we are selective in our admissions process. We assess all applicants, observe their strengths and weaknesses and then schedule a one-on-one meeting with parents to share our school mission and personalised education philosophy.
Our specialised assessors’ recommendations will reflect the enrolment decision; however, priority will be given to:
- students whose age is appropriate for the year group. Please note that based on the Saudi Ministry of Education age must be appropriate by Hejira years. The cut-off date for the academic year 2021/2022 (1443) is 29/8/2021 (21/01/1443).
- students who have a parent or parents who are employees of Nün Academy.
- students who have a sibling or siblings already enrolled at Nün Academy.
- students who successfully meet the requirements of the school’s entrance assessments
- students in order of the time and date the school receives the application.
Note: In the absence of an official passport, the parents should write the student’s full name in a document with the correct spelling in English as a commitment to abide by it. If the passport is issued later, we will print the student’s certificate in the same document that the parents provided.
Nün Academy is now accepting applications for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Applications are open for students entering Nursery to Year 9.
Following Ministry guidelines, children must have completed the appropriate age for the year-group by the first day of the official academic year. “Ministry System”.
|Nün Academy Grade||Comparative Academic Grade||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Nursery (girls and boys)||Nursery||Two years||Two years, 11 months, 29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Early Years 1 (girls and boys)||KG1||Three Years||Three years, 11 months, 29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Early Years 2 (girls and boys)||KG2||Four Years||Four years,11 months,29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 1 (girls and boys)||KG3||Five Years||Five years,11 months,29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 2 (girls and boys)||Gr1||Six Years||Six years,11 months,29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 3 (girls and boys)||Gr2||Seven Years||Seven years, 11 months, 29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 4 (girls and boys)||Gr3||Eight Years||Eight years, 11 months, 28 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 5 (girls and boys)||Gr4||Nine Years||Nine years, 11 months, 29 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 6 (girls and boys)||Gr5||Ten Years||Ten years, 11 months, 28 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 7 (girls and boys)||Gr6||Eleven Years||Eleven years, 11 months, 28 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 8 (girls and boys)||Gr7||Twelve Years||Twelve years, 11 months, 28 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year 9 (girls and boys)||Gr8||Thirteen Years||Thirteen years, 11 months, 28 days (by Hijri years)|
|Year Group||First Installment 1 April||Second Installment 1 September||Third Installment 1 December||Total Amount|
|Early Years 1-2||12,483||12,483||12,484||37,450 SR|
|Primary Y1-Y6||16,650||16,650||16,650||49,950 SR|
|Secondary Y7-Y9||17,500||17,500||17,500||52,500 SR|
- Assessment Fee: SR 1000 *(non-refundable)
- One set of uniform and local day school trips are included in school fees.
- VAT applies to Nursery fees for both (Saudis & Non- Saudis) as per VAT regulations.
- All fees are excluding the 15% VAT (for non-Saudis).
Application and Waiting List
After successful completion of the requirements, the student may be:
- offered a seat to start immediately.
- offered a seat for the new academic year.
- placed on the waiting list at the parent’s request.
- Siblings are given preference, provided they meet the admissions criteria.
Click here for more information about the Application Process.